No announcement yet.

Subaru XV on a military testing ground!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subaru XV on a military testing ground!

Now I'm not an SUV person but I do love the rally kinds ( read: Subaru)

Xcar got to drive the Subaru XV on a military testing ground and as expected the Subaru does brilliantly! CAN SOME PLEASE GET SUBARUS TO INDIA ALREADY!

Roshun you'll like this!
    Last edited by NikilSJ; 30-11-15, 05:51 PM.
    'You buy a Ferrari when you want to be somebody. You buy a Lamborghini when you are somebody.' - Frank Sinatra

Now that's my kinda vehicle. One that can go anywhere and yet behave like a car. I'm more SUV inclined though, but this is a perfect middle ground.
    Drink coffee and drive!

Comment

Seriously man, a small size off road capable suv is seriously wet dream material.

Comment

1. Get Passport
        2. Make plans to go to a place where Subarus, especially the AWD kind, are sold
        3. Get in touch with Subaru AWD enthusiasts in these places
        4. Go to said country for a Subaru enthusiasts get-together
        5. Come back and cry

On a serious note though, are there any Subarus in India. I know about the Forester. I hope some people have imported Subarus to India
        Be nice

Comment

Originally posted by MotuSid View Post
          On a serious note though, are there any Subarus in India. I know about the Forester. I hope some people have imported Subarus to India
          Yes, there are a few Subaru Impreza WRX's that have been imported. I know there's one in South Delhi too.
          Drink coffee and drive!

Comment

MotuSid I had spotted a rally blue bug eyed Impreza (complete with yellow decals AND DAT WING; that thing is a such oddly handsome car) in Chanakyapuri a while ago . Not sure if it's still in Delhi though.
            'You buy a Ferrari when you want to be somebody. You buy a Lamborghini when you are somebody.' - Frank Sinatra

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that a Subaru Impreza WRX STI had participated in the INRC back in 2012. It had Kajah (yes, those beedis we used to smoke in college when we were broke) stickers on them.

Comment

Off topic : Kajah also had started a company name Kajah Motors. They had also created a MUV named Kajah Kazwa but they were not successful selling it.
                The owner for Kajah Beedi is known for his exotic car collection and also infamous for misusing his cars, the latest of which was running over a security guard who refused to open the gate.
                I guess his craze for automobile has led him to venture into racing also. Maybe he thinks if "King of Good times Kingfisher can" then why cant I?
                OVERDRIVE is India's No.1 car and motorcycle publication. Available as a monthly magazine, iPad app, website, TV show and YouTube channel, OVERDRIVE is India's most comprehensive source of auto news, reviews, tests, comparisons, features and buying advice
                I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.

Comment

Working...
                X