Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tata Xenon 4x4 2.2L tuning chip/remap experience advise wanted.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tata Xenon 4x4 2.2L tuning chip/remap experience advise wanted.

Hi all. I love my Xenon, but the turbo lag is not pleasant at all. Am hoping a tuning chip or a remap could help. I am hoping to hear from anyone who has tried this in their Xenon. Much appreciated.

• Etchil
    replied
    I ordered the dieseltronics single chip one. It has 4 maps. Will post my experience once I've tested it.

Leave a comment:

• Roshun
    replied
    Originally posted by Etchil View Post
    Finally decided to go for the tuning box. It should be arriving in a couple of days. Cant wait.
    Which tuning box are you going for? Pete's, RaceDynamics, Dieseltronic? Let us know your experience. Can you tell us the features of the box you are going for? Does it have switchable maps?

Leave a comment:

• Etchil
    replied
    Finally decided to go for the tuning box. It should be arriving in a couple of days. Cant wait.

Leave a comment:

• Etchil
    replied
    Thanks Roshun. I've seen his post. The tuners i contacted who show dyno charts dont offer their service where i live and the ones that do dont have any dyno stats. Am wondering how well the tuning might be done without a dyno.

Leave a comment:

• Roshun
    replied
    Originally posted by Etchil View Post
    Hi all. I love my Xenon, but the turbo lag is not pleasant at all. Am hoping a tuning chip or a remap could help. I am hoping to hear from anyone who has tried this in their Xenon. Much appreciated.
    I know someone who has tried this out with his Tata Safari Dicor 2.2. Now since the Xenon and the Tata Safari Dicor use the same engine, I am sure a remap for the Xenon will work wonders. I have gone with RodeoSport (Akshay) in his re-mapped Safari Dicor, and it's quite peppy. Hardly any lag and excellent acceleration. Tagging him for more.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X