Skoda A-Plus Kodiaq SUV prototype unveiled

Skoda A-Plus Kodiaq SUV prototype unveiled

Skoda A-Plus Kodiaq ..

• 13 Apr 2016, 7139 Views

JijoMalayil

Member: 02 Nov, 2015

Total Posts: 2041

• 13 Apr 2016, 6:15 pm ( 2 Photos )
Skoda has unveiled its upcoming SUV, the A-Plus, at an event today. Showcased at the Geneva Auto Show as the Vision S Concept, this camouflaged model gives an idea of how the SUV will look like. Based on Skoda's new design language, A-Plus gets really masculine bumpers, sleek headlamps with DRLs, prominent Skoda grille and an auxiliary light below the headlamps.
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_0## -->

A-Plus is likely to be renamed as Kodiaq upon its launch in the international markets, sometime around October this year. The India launch is slated to take place in 2017. Kodiac will be Skoda’s first full-sized SUV in India.
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_1## -->

Measuring over 4.7 meters in length, Kodiaq will be a full-fledged seven seater. Too early to speculate on the engines on offer, but expect a hybrid option too! But, I don’t see that variant making to India anytime soon. Kodiaq will compete against the likes of Volkswagen Tiguan, Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour in India. Expect prices to hover around the 25-30 lakh rupee mark.

JijoMalayil

• 6 May 2016, 4:13 pm ( 1 Photo )
Skoda have officially announced that A-Plus will named as Kodiaq and will be their flagship SUV. Slated for a early 2017 launch in the international markets, India will hopefully get it after a few months! Here is a teaser released by Skoda.
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_2## -->

JijoMalayil

• 17 Jun 2016, 5:54 pm ( 2 Photos )
Skoda revealed a few more sketches of its flagship SUV, the Kodiaq this week.
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_3## -->

The Skoda Kodiaq should go on sale in Europe by the end of 2016 or in early 2017. It’s expected to be offered with 2.0-litre TSI petrol and 2.0-litre TDI diesel engines. And here is a picture of the same. I like it
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_4## -->

JijoMalayil

• 8 Jul 2016, 11:03 am ( 1 Video)
Skoda has released a teaser video of their upcoming flagship SUV Kodiaq. Take a look!

JijoMalayil

• 11 Jul 2016, 11:41 am
Skoda will begin global sales of its flagship SUV, the Kodiaq at the beginning of 2017 and depending on the market, it will be launched with a choice of two TDI (diesel) and three TSI (petrol) engines.
Most powerful motor will be a 2.0-litre TSI that produces 180PS of power and will be available with an all-wheel drive set-up as well. Transmission duties will be handled by a six-speed manual or a DSG automatic gearbox.

JijoMalayil

• 14 Jul 2016, 11:35 am ( 1 Video)
Skoda Kodiaq was spotted testing, looks very well proportionate and muscular.

JijoMalayil

• 25 Jul 2016, 10:15 am ( 1 Photo )
Skoda has confirmed the global debut of its flagship SUV Kodiaq on the 1st of September 2016 in Berlin. The company has also announced that it’s first 3-row crossover will be greeting the Paris Motor Show audience in October. Here is a teaser for the same.
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_5## -->

Based on the VW MQB platform that also caters to the Superb, the Kodiaq will be available in both 5- and 7-seat variants in Europe. The car will carry forward the equipment package from the Superb. Expect Skoda to introduce Kodiaq in India by mid-2017.

JijoMalayil

• 10 Aug 2016, 3:19 pm ( 1 Photo , 1 Video)
Skoda has released the official teaser images for their upcoming flagship SUV, the Kodiaq. Seen are Skoda family radiator grille, sleek headlamps with integrated DRLs and an aggressively chiselled bonnet.
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_6## -->

Also seen are familiar looking tail lights and a stylish 20-inch wheels, wrapped around by 235-section tyres. Do check out this teaser video of the same.

JijoMalayil

• 11 Aug 2016, 1:57 pm ( 2 Photos )
Spotted undisguised, the Kodiaq SUV being tested on road.

Doesn't it resemble the old Audi Q7 in bulk. A full size-SUV!

MotuSid

Hot Hatcher

Total Posts: 317

• 11 Aug 2016, 4:11 pm
JijoMalayil Ooooh! I like what I see - I also see covers on the headlights and the taillights to cover up the design on the test mule. Looks cool, they will price it very competitively, and with what feels like a genuine effort to improve their after-sales network in India - it looks like the Kodiaq will do well here when launched.

Roshun

Super Moderator

Member: 13 Oct, 2015

Total Posts: 1846

• 11 Aug 2016, 7:31 pm
The Skoda Kodiaq will find takers here if Skoda launches it at the Rs. 30 lakh price point. It will compete with the Toyota Fortuner, Hyundai Santa Fe and the Ford Endeavour. It will likely be cheaper than an Audi Q3, which should work in Skoda's favour. And, the company may only introduce the 2 litre variant here, so that it can sell even in the Delhi NCR region (if the ban on 2 litre plus diesels continues).

CorsaVeloce

"Stage 3 Mod"

Member: 01 Dec, 2015

Total Posts: 1269

• 16 Aug 2016, 11:26 am ( 3 Photos )
Some more test mules were spotted doing testing rounds.
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_7## -->

Seems like Skoda has decided to dress the Kodiaq as an RR to avoid getting much attention

It is due for a global premiere at the upcoming Auto Show in Berlin, starting Sep 1st

PC - Magazin ProDriver CZ

JOY MRC

Member: 05 Jan, 2016

Total Posts: 613

• 1 Sep 2016, 2:12 am ( 9 Photos )
Just hours before the global unveil, Skoda has given out the first glimpse of interiors in the new KODIAQ SUV's cabin in the official interior images. The Czech automaker's Premium SUV was teased on a number of occasions.
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_8## -->

The latest images reveal the Kodiaq's 7-seater cabin that see inspiration cue's from the Current generation Skoda Superb.
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_9## -->

While the multi-function steering wheel and door panels are shared with the Superb, the new dashboard on the Skoda Kodiaq gets a completely new dashboard.
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_10## -->

The massive touchscreen display on the center console is the Skoda Connect infotainment system, which has controls for the car’s media, phone and satellite navigation and comes flanked with vertically stacked air vents on either side. The center console has an integrated feel to it, as it extends to accommodate the gear shift lever, extending up to the front arm rest.
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_11## -->

The SUV sports leather upholstery, seven-seat configuration with folding second row seats(first time that a Skoda car is being offered with seven seats). The overall layout definitely works well to provide the feel of a roomy cabin. Skoda says that all functions and switches are easy to access with a layout similar to the Volkswagen Group's interior design philosophy.
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_12## -->

The new Kodiaq will be a massive car by the looks of the dimensions revealed by Skoda. The SUV measures 4.7 meters in length, 1.88 meters in width, with humongous boot capacity of 720 liters, which can further be expanded to a massive 2065 liters, making it one of the largest in its class.
The Skoda Kodiaq will be loaded with all kinds of comforts,features including many active and passive safety systems like 360-degree view camera's, Towing assist as well as Manoeuvre
Assist which automatically applies brakes when reversing, if you get too close to an obstacle.
A choice of 2 diesel and 3 petrol engines is expected, but the specifications are currently unknown, but you can expect the same to be made available later at the event in Berlin. There is also info that All-Wheel Drive will be a part of the package.

The Skoda Kodiaq will make its global premiere today, 1st September 2016 in Berlin, the Capital of Germany.
Source - Team-BHP

NikilSJ

Total Posts: 2127

• 1 Sep 2016, 10:58 am
JOY MRC the interior looks very premium although it looks like any other car/SUV from the VW group. I love the design of the dashboard. It is very clean and functional. The seats look super comfy especially with the black leather. The ambient lighting from the Superb adds to the luxurious feel. That boot though - it's humungous! There is so much space there to keep a big dog or whatever pet you fancy. From the looks of it, the Kodiaq seems to be more expensive than the Superb.

JijoMalayil

• 1 Sep 2016, 11:29 am
JOY MRC The amount of space available looks class leading, and I love the way the extremely functional and elegant interior design. One question, what segment will the Kodiaq fit into in India? Will it be under the Rs 30 lakh mark and rival the Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour?

JOY MRC

• 1 Sep 2016, 11:57 am
JijoMalayil @NikilSJ
It is a premium SUV as per Skoda to rival products like the Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour in India. BUT Seeing the KIT on offer I wouldnt be surprised if the prices jumps another 10 lakhs to the 40 lakh range. There are rumours about the car having a 1.4L petrol-hybrid system(globally) like what we have in the BMW i8 which will coordinates with 2 electric motors that will churn out extra power (0-100 in 7.4 seconds for an SUV) or go full electric with a minimal range. Even if it makes to the global SUV, i dont think it will make it to india If it does then we have another Jeep like Pricing Fiasco on our hands.

kaiserketkar

Member: 26 Oct, 2015

Total Posts: 405

• 1 Sep 2016, 12:35 pm
This is the SUV to look out for!
Skoda so far haven't had much to write home about as far as SUVs were concerned, with only the puny Yeti. But with the Kodiaq, they seem to have got everything right.
The Kodiaq is quite the looker- an imposing front end complete with an aggressive grille, headlamps and flared arches. At the same time it doesn't look overdone. It isn't exactly a true blue offroader, more like a family SUV that can handle bad roads when required. And it looks the part.
The other interesting thing is that inspite of all that interior space for passengers and luggage, it's quite compact. At 4.7 meters it's shorter than the new Endeavour, the Trailblazer and the Rexton.
Considering that it'll only be introduced in Europe in 2017, it looks like we won't see the car in India for a few more months [conservatively] after the Europe launch. So it can be quite a wait if you want to lay your hand on this bad boy!

NikilSJ

• 1 Sep 2016, 4:44 pm
The Kodiaq is impressive no doubt. But would it make any sense in India? I don't think it will be able to entice people away from the cheaper Ford Endeavour and upcoming Toyota Fortuner. I have a feeling that this will sell only in double digits just like the Yeti. On a positiva note, however, I think the Kodiaq will be a good alternative for someone looking for something unusual just like the Yeti. It will attract its own set of followers like the smaller SUV.

CorsaVeloce

"Stage 3 Mod"

Member: 01 Dec, 2015

Total Posts: 1269

• 1 Sep 2016, 5:03 pm
NikilSJ, you don't know the price yet so the speculation whether or not it will be above or below the Endy will keep going on. Also, I think the Kodiaq will be more refined than the Ford and also boast of superior built quality and finesse. From the looks of it, the Endy might be a tad bigger, but thats that.
The Kodiaq is going to be be based on the versatile MQB platform and will prove to be a very capable car and a complete package. Launch is at 10 30 pm India time, let's wait and watch.

kaiserketkar

• 1 Sep 2016, 6:12 pm
"Originally posted by NikilSJ"
The Kodiaq is impressive no doubt. But would it make any sense in India? I don't think it will be able to entice people away from the cheaper Ford Endeavour and upcoming Toyota Fortuner. I have a feeling that this will sell only in double digits just like the Yeti. On a positiva note, however, I think the Kodiaq will be a good alternative for someone looking for something unusual just like the Yeti. It will attract its own set of followers like the smaller SUV.
NikilSJ, you don't know the price yet so the speculation whether or not it will be above or below the Endy will keep going on. Also, I think the Kodiaq will be more refined than the Ford and also boast of superior built quality and finesse. From the looks of it, the Endy might be a tad bigger, but thats that.
The Kodiaq is going to be be based on the versatile MQB platform and will prove to be a very capable car and a complete package. Launch is at 10 30 pm India time, let's wait and watch.

Yes, I think Skoda will price it around the Endeavour. Considering that the Pajero Sport, the CR-V and the Santa Fe are all selling in 2 digits, and considering the the Kodiaq's a Skoda, it will also likely do double digits only. The Endy's a bit bigger 4.9m versus 4.7m. But the Kodiaq's comparable to the current Fortuner and the Santa Fe in length and width.
As far as the upcoming Toyota Fortuner is concerned, it's going to be way above the Endy and the Pajeros, and those that want it would buy it irrespective of what it's price would be. So I doubt the Kodiaq's going to go up against the Toyota Fortuner in any way.

JOY MRC

• 1 Sep 2016, 7:37 pm ( 5 Photos )
"Originally posted by JOY MRC"
Just hours before the global unveil, Skoda has given out the first glimpse of interiors in the new KODIAQ SUV's cabin in the official interior images. The Czech automaker's Premium SUV was teased on a number of occasions.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]n16949[/ATTACH]

The latest images reveal the Kodiaq's 7-seater cabin that see inspiration cue's from the Current generation Skoda Superb.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]n16950[/ATTACH]

While the multi-function steering wheel and door panels are shared with the Superb, the new dashboard on the Skoda Kodiaq gets a completely new dashboard.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]n16953[/ATTACH]

The massive touchscreen display on the center console is the Skoda Connect infotainment system, which has controls for the car’s media, phone and satellite navigation and comes flanked with vertically stacked air vents on either side. The center console has an integrated feel to it, as it extends to accommodate the gear shift lever, extending up to the front arm rest.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]n16952[/ATTACH]

The SUV sports leather upholstery, seven-seat configuration with folding second row seats(first time that a Skoda car is being offered with seven seats). The overall layout definitely works well to provide the feel of a roomy cabin. Skoda says that all functions and switches are easy to access with a layout similar to the Volkswagen Group's interior design philosophy.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]n16951[/ATTACH]

The new Kodiaq will be a massive car by the looks of the dimensions revealed by Skoda. The SUV measures 4.7 meters in length, 1.88 meters in width, with humongous boot capacity of 720 liters, which can further be expanded to a massive 2065 liters, making it one of the largest in its class.
The Skoda Kodiaq will be loaded with all kinds of comforts,features including many active and passive safety systems like 360-degree view camera's, Towing assist as well as Manoeuvre
Assist which automatically applies brakes when reversing, if you get too close to an obstacle.
A choice of 2 diesel and 3 petrol engines is expected, but the specifications are currently unknown, but you can expect the same to be made available later at the event in Berlin. There is also info that All-Wheel Drive will be a part of the package.

The Skoda Kodiaq will make its global premiere today, 1st September 2016 in Berlin, the Capital of Germany.
Source - Team-BHP
Official Images of the Kodiaq SUV is out. Looks spectacular and Posh. but the 168 mm Ground clearance does not seem confidence inspiring for an SUV especially in India(Looks pretty OK in the pictures though). Competitors like the Ford Endeavour(225 mm) and Chevrolet Trailblazer(241mm) offer more clearance and there by more confidence to go anywhere, at least on paper. On the plus side, this would be more fun to drive around corners and would have less of the floaty feel usually associated with SUV's
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_13## -->
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_14## -->

<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_15## -->
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_16## -->
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_17## -->

The Official Launch is about to happen at 10.30 P.M IST. More details like exact specification and features will be out by then.

NikilSJ

• 2 Sep 2016, 11:40 am
CorsaVeloce no doubt the Kodiaq will be a more refined than the Ford. It's ze german underneath afterall. What bothers me is that our car buyers are a bunch of idiots who always want brawn and chrome over sleek and sophisticated. They don't care about engine specs and how much power it makes. They only want good fuel efficiency and that's sad because all these car makers are making some really good products these days and trying to get them to our country. But our car buyers just want to stick with the same old boring brand or model as they think "He's got that car and it works fine for him, so I will also go ahead and buy the same thing". Unless that mentality is going to change, I don't think any model from brands that made an entry into the country after mid-90s will find any takers.

NikilSJ

• 2 Sep 2016, 12:05 pm
Looking at the pictures posted by JOY, I just can't stop thinking how good Skoda's new design language is. I thought the Superb would be the best of the lot, but the Kodiaq seems even better. Can't wait to see it in the flesh now. Looks quite promising and I am sure this will sell like hot cakes in Europe where, like India, people are starting to prefer buying SUVs and crossovers over sedans and hatchbacks.

kaiserketkar

• 2 Sep 2016, 1:03 pm ( 1 Photo )
"Originally posted by JOY MRC"

Official Images of the Kodiaq SUV is out. Looks spectacular and Posh. but the 168 mm Ground clearance does not seem confidence inspiring for an SUV especially in India
I don't think they intended it to do even a bit of off roading. It looks to be positioned more as a Lifestyle SUV, rather than a go anywhere SUV. So the 168mm ground clearance will, like you said, ensure a more planted and comfortable ride. Which is fine, because really, how many of that segment SUV buyers will actually take it off road?!
I like the front design, particularly the way the fog lamps are tucked neatly into a recess below the headlights. But the lower radiator grille below the number plate looks a little out of place to me. Doesn't go with the overall design theme.
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_18## -->

CorsaVeloce no doubt the Kodiaq will be a more refined than the Ford. It's ze german underneath afterall. What bothers me is that our car buyers are a bunch of idiots who always want brawn and chrome over sleek and sophisticated. They don't care about engine specs and how much power it makes. They only want good fuel efficiency and that's sad because all these car makers are making some really good products these days and trying to get them to our country. But our car buyers just want to stick with the same old boring brand or model as they think "He's got that car and it works fine for him, so I will also go ahead and buy the same thing". Unless that mentality is going to change, I don't think any model from brands that made an entry into the country after mid-90s will find any takers.
True. That's why the Fortuner even in it's current outdated avataar sells close to a thousand cars a month while the others, inspite of being extremely capable [with the notable exception of the new Endeavour] are relegated to 2 digit sales figures.

NikilSJ

• 2 Sep 2016, 1:08 pm

Kaiserketkar, I didn't notice the radiator grille before. Now it sticks out like a sore thumb. Thanks

Roshun

Super Moderator

• 2 Sep 2016, 2:04 pm ( 3 Photos , 1 Video)
Skoda officially unveiled the Skoda Kodiaq in Berlin last night. This huge SUV from Skoda looks quite promising, considering it will compete with the Ford Endeavour and Toyota Fortuner when it comes to India early next year.
The Kodiaq is a seven-seater SUV and is being positioned as an all-rounder. It carries Skoda's new design language of sharp and angular lines, which make it a fairly good looking SUV. It has a monocoque build. It will come in three variants - Skoda Kodiaq Active, Skoda Kodiaq Ambition and Skoda Kodiaq Style, the last one being the fully loaded one. Expect it to be priced around Rs. 30 lakh plus when it comes to India.
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_19## -->

Dimensions of the Kodiaq: 4,697 mm (length) x 1,882 mm (width) x 1,676 mm (height) with a wheel base of 2,791 mm. That makes it slightly shorter than the Ford Endeavour. It is based on the VW group's modular transverse matrix (MQB) platform, which focuses on weight savings. For its size, it is extremely light. The base variant has a kerb weight of just 1452 Kg, while the top-end all-wheel drive one is 1,540 Kg. That is nearly 500 Kg lighter than a Ford Endeavour. The shape is also fairly aerodynamic, with a drag coefficient of just 0.33, which is pretty good for an SUV.
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_20## -->

​In terms of space, while overall length is just 40 mm more than an Octavia, there is plenty more interior space. Skoda claims 1,793 mm of useable interior space. It comes with a host of goodies, three zone automatic climate control, ventilated front seats, electronic parking brake, 10-colour ambient lighting etc.
The boot can hold 720 litres of luggage (last row folded, which is actually an optional extra – so you can get it as a five-seater or a seven-seater), although in India it would probably only be offered as a seven seater. Folding the middle row frees up 2,065 litres of luggage space. The boot on the top end variant comes with an electric open function, which can be operated by just waving your foot under the rear bumper. The Kodiaq can also pull a trailer of up to 2.5 tons with a retractable tow bar available as an option.
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_21## -->

Some other clever features include a pop-out protective spring from the doors, so that you don’t bang it against a garage wall or adjacent car. Then there is tow-assist, when you are reversing the Kodiaq along with a trailer, it takes over steering function and also has automatic braking. It also features city safety braking up to 34 kmph, where it will auto-brake if an obstacle is detected.
Then there is adaptive cruise control, lane assist, blind spot detection, traffic alerts etc. Another cool feature that is useful is the Traffic Jam Assist is an additional function available with the Kodiaq. At slow speeds, it will apply the brakes and move as needed by following the car ahead.
Infotainment system comes with a 6.5 inch touchscreen, but with buttons for the basic functions. It also features an in-car communication systems that picks up the driver’s voice and transmits it to the rear passengers via speakers. The infotainment system has a power output of 575 watts. It features navigation and a 64 GB storage.
Engine choices internationally are two TDI and three TSI engines. The top-end Kodiaq diesel will have a 2-litre diesel that puts out 190PS of power and 400 Nm of torque. The top-end petrol puts out 180 PS of power and 320 Nm of torque. 7-speed DSGs and 6-speed manual gearboxes with all-wheel drive will be offered. Hill assist and off-road mode are available with the AWD versions.
Here's a video of the Skoda Kodiaq shown at the unveil:

Roshun

Super Moderator

• 2 Sep 2016, 2:12 pm ( 2 Videos )
Can't get enough of the Skoda Kodiaq? Here is a near 15 minute video of just footage of the Skoda Kodiaq driving around some really picturesque locations. Video courtesy Skoda's media services:

And if you want to see video footage of the entire car - exteriors, interiors and functions, check out this video footage.

Roshun

Super Moderator

• 2 Sep 2016, 8:05 pm ( 1 Video)
And here's a complete walkaround of the Skoda Kodiaq by Autogefuhl. This video is nearly 30 minutes long and covers almost everything there is in the Kodiaq, and the presenter's strong German accent makes it sound really official.

JijoMalayil

• 28 Sep 2016, 5:18 pm
Skoda has released an another trailer video of their upcoming flagship, the Kodiaq. Take a look! The Skoda Kodiaq will come to India via CKD route sometime in 2017.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=I_w9hX6Daf0

Roshun

Super Moderator

• 28 Sep 2016, 6:06 pm
JijoMalayil
What's the point of another teaser video, when we will only be getting this SUV nearly a year from now. Entire walk around videos and reviews of the vehicle have already appeared on foreign media. From what I've heard and seen so far, the Kodiaq is an SUV to really look forward to. It is almost like an Audi Q7 that will probably come at half the price.

NikilSJ

• 29 Sep 2016, 10:27 am
Yes, I can't wait to see the Kodiaq in the flesh. I especially love the rear three quarter and the interior. Looks like a much more premium SUV like the Q7 at half the price like Roshun said. The Kodiaq looks like a very promising SUV that could take on established nameplates like the Fortuner and the CR-V in India. I hope the Indian version will get all the bells and whistles as the one sold abroad too. From the looks of it, Skoda has got a winner with the Kodiaq.

JijoMalayil

• 29 Sep 2016, 12:56 pm
"Originally posted by NikilSJ"
The Kodiaq looks like a very promising SUV that could take on established nameplates like the Fortuner and the CR-V in India. I hope the Indian version will get all the bells and whistles as the one sold abroad too. From the looks of it, Skoda has got a winner with the Kodiaq.

I somehow have the feeling that the Kodiaq will be more expensive when compared these models and will start somewhere around the Rs 33-35 lakh in India. Having said that, we still haven't got the next gen Fortuner which is touted to become more expensive than the outgoing model. That leaves us with the Ford Endeavour which received a considerable price cut and has become even more attractive. Will the Skoda Kodiaq be able to establish itself in this highly competitive segment?

JijoMalayil

• 1 Dec 2016, 2:05 pm
From Skoda Kodiaq's media review, here's Kartikaya Singhee from Zigwheels giving us a preview about the SUV, live from the venue.

Roshun

Super Moderator

• 1 Dec 2016, 2:46 pm
And here are a few more details about the Skoda Kodiaq, with Kartikeya giving us a quick walkaround and pointing out some of the clever bits that the Kodiaq has such as the boot light that's also a magnetic torch, an ice-scraper hidden in the fuel lid, sliding middle seats for more room, excellent underfloor use of space etc.

JijoMalayil

• 12 Dec 2016, 12:18 pm ( 1 Video)
Here is a comprehensive review of the upcoming Skoda Kodiaq SUV done by Autocar India. Can Skoda deliver a practical, spacious and value-for-money SUV?

JijoMalayil

• 5 Jan 2017, 12:11 pm ( 1 Video)
Will Skoda be able to capture the SUV market in India with the Kodiaq? Watch Kartikaye's detailed review of the same done for Zigwheels.

Fourth Div