Aston Martin teases a new engine ; a V12! DB11 *may* get it!

Aston Martin teases a new engine ; a V12! DB11 *may* get it!

Aston Martin teases ..

• 14 Jan 2016, 975 Views

I Live For Spee..

Hypercar Boss

Member: 15 Oct, 2015

Total Posts: 137

• 14 Jan 2016, 11:17 am ( 1 Photo , 1 Video)
So we're all waiting for the Aston Martin DB11 ( the successor to the DB9) and and and and and anddddddddddddddddddddddd Aston has just teased a new V12; not just any V12 a God Damn TWIN TURBO VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 12!
if you put 2 and 2 together what you'll realize is that the DB11 might just get this engine option!
And dear lord does it sound good! ( Side note: I am wearing earphones at work just so I could listen to this v12 proper and #ImNotEvenSorry , totally worth the stares (which I got coz I was grinning like an idiot while staring at my screen))
Here's a look at the gorgeous 12 cylinder heart
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_0## -->

Here's the video posted :

Warning: Do not watch it at work else you might have to sit cross legged for a while
Protip: do get your best set of headphones and crank them to full volume for best results!
Also to all those folks who are going like 'but the turbos will not sound good' you DEFINITELY need to hear this engine coz Aston Martin is going all ' I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE NOISE OF THIS ENGINE'
CorsaVeloce man , you have to hear this!

NikilSJ

Member: 02 Nov, 2015

Total Posts: 2354

• 14 Jan 2016, 11:33 am
Woah!. But I thought all new Aston Martin's would get AMG powerplants. This certainly good news. So won't his be Aston Martin's most powerful engine ever? Just can't wait for the Geneva Auto Show now.

NikilSJ

Member: 02 Nov, 2015

Total Posts: 2354

• 14 Jan 2016, 1:01 pm ( 3 Photos )
Some spy shots of the upcoming Aston Martin DB11 from CarGuide.com

From the looks of it, the new DB11 is likely to borrow design cues from Bond's DB10. Not a bad thing at all!

I Live For Spee..

Hypercar Boss

Member: 15 Oct, 2015

Total Posts: 137

• 28 Jan 2016, 3:18 pm ( 1 Photo )
NikilSJ So I came across some nekkid pics of the car! check it out! looks hot as hell!
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_1## -->

via www.autojunk.nl
I LOVE the way it looks ! Look at those wide hips!

Sameer_Patel

First Gear

Member: 15 Mar, 2017

Total Posts: 6

• 5 Jun 2017, 12:16 am
I Live For Speed
This look bit familiar to Rapid is it's so ??https://www.bigboytoyz.com/aston-mar...-rapide-detail
Does it look like this ??

Fourth Div