Short Guy Looking fo..

• 11 May 2017, 463 Views

nahihai420

First Gear

Member: 11 May, 2017

Total Posts: 2

• 11 May 2017, 8:23 am
Hello.
Right off the bat. I'm 5 Feett 3 inches tall, 164cm-ish 25yr old.
Lately, I'm having this feeling of getting myself a proper motorcycle. Growing up all my cousins had bikes, so I got my hands on the most popular of the bunch. That was a very occasional affair though.
But now I can't shake off the feeling of owning my own motorcycle and hitting long roads. As I always had this dream of exploring my country on 2 wheels. I started looking around and decided Bajaj Dominar to be in my budget and etc. Are there any riders here around my stature and can advise me a little bit. Thank You So much!

Praveen

Enthusiast

Member: 01 Dec, 2015

Total Posts: 1999

• 15 May 2017, 6:16 pm
"Originally posted by nahihai420"
Hello.
Right off the bat. I'm 5 Feett 3 inches tall, 164cm-ish 25yr old.
Lately, I'm having this feeling of getting myself a proper motorcycle. Growing up all my cousins had bikes, so I got my hands on the most popular of the bunch. That was a very occasional affair though.
But now I can't shake off the feeling of owning my own motorcycle and hitting long roads. As I always had this dream of exploring my country on 2 wheels. I started looking around and decided Bajaj Dominar to be in my budget and etc. Are there any riders here around my stature and can advise me a little bit. Thank You So much!

Hello there. Don't worry, your height won't be an issue. I am 5'5'' and I ride a Royal Enfield Thunderbird! The Dominar is much lighter than my bike and I don't think you'd find any difficulties in handling the bike. The bike has good value for money considering its price. Go for the ABS variant as ABS is a lifesaver!

Fourth Div