Suspension & Gea..

• 21 Apr 2017, 1565 Views

Abhinav

First Gear

Member: 08 Dec, 2015

Total Posts: 2

• 21 Apr 2017, 3:03 pm
Hello,
I have to get Suspension & Gear Box work done. Please suggest what should be the estimated cost for the same as i have got quotations from different Maruti Service center and the estimate they have provided is more than 20K. Should i get the work done from Maruti authorized dealer or can i depend on the local mechanic for this. Also i have read in some blogs as well that instead of using Maruti Genuine Parts its better to use other company parts as Maruti itself is not manufacturing the spare and they are also depended on third party service providers.?

abhay_tawale

First Gear

Member: 30 Apr, 2017

Total Posts: 2

• 30 Apr 2017, 9:46 pm
Abhinav first of we use genuine part and you say about estimate of suspension and gear box work the estimate of work is give you before work carried.when we dismental vehicle for these work firt we check.all failure part in both gearbox and suspension and then you know about actual costing of work. You first understand given estimate is only by oraly which is on your verbitim which is asked to service advisor.so first dismental and chek failure part then you know actual costing.

Fourth Div