Maruti Suzuki Balano..

• 04 Mar 2017, 9663 Views

Prade EP Joshi

First Gear

Member: 04 Mar, 2017

Total Posts: 1

• 4 Mar 2017, 9:48 am
Hi,
I am from Uttarakhand , and I am looking for a petrol car. I want to know which car is best for me (for hill area) for performance wise, maintenance wise, and service wise. I want share one more thing, nearest authorized service center or show room 150 km far from my location. So i am looking efficient car for service, maintenance and fuel.

CorsaVeloce

"Stage 3 Mod"

Member: 01 Dec, 2015

Total Posts: 1305

• 6 Mar 2017, 10:02 am
Prade EP Joshi, Out of the options you have listed, the Baleno would be the most efficient, followed by the Jazz and then the Figo. In terms of maintenance and cost of ownership, the Baleno would be lower as well. Also, you should consider the one whose A S S is the closest to your house. Are you looking for a petrol or a diesel?

monk4rdist

First Gear

Member: 29 Dec, 2016

Total Posts: 14

• 6 Mar 2017, 9:55 pm
Prade EP Joshi
Baleno should be your choice hands down. Jazz hasn't ben a success story for Honda in both of its generations, and hence availability of spares could be an issue. Being a ford owner i am aware of the kind of care ford requires, and ground clearence could be another issue. Try Baleno RS if your budget allows, its a pleasure machine to drive.

vijay_dubey

First Gear

Member: 14 Mar, 2017

Total Posts: 3

• 14 Mar 2017, 4:33 pm
Prade EP Joshi, take the new Baleno RS version that has more power than any other car you have listed here. And being a Maruti car it will be less on maintenance and better to drive.

Daniel_Praveen

First Gear

Member: 13 Jul, 2017

• 13 Jul 2017, 8:12 pm
Hi I'm Daniel,
From last 2 days my car locking system got some problem, usually while locking one beep and alarm will get armed. but from 2 days suddenly beeping 3 times while locking and alarm not getting armed. please help me what to do.
Thank you.

Arjun

Member: 26 Oct, 2015

Total Posts: 807

• 14 Jul 2017, 11:19 am
Daniel_Praveen
The issue maybe that one of the doors is not closed properly, or the sensors at one of the doors has conked off.
What I would suggest you to do, is open and close all the doors, including boot lid and then try to lock the car. Sometimes, one of the rear door maybe partially open, and if you are a person who does not use the rear seats, that may go unnoticed for a while.
If this does not work,you should also check your car's manual what the 3 beeps indicate. As you have not mentioned the car model and details here, I am not able to guess much.

Sasho_Grujoski

First Gear

Member: 02 May, 2018

• 2 May 2018, 3:38 pm
The distance between tweeks 175x65R15 can you tell me

Fourth Div

Threads Posts Members