Ford Fiesta - Valuation

Ford Fiesta - Valuat..

• 04 Jan 2017, 1093 Views

Rithika Rajagop..

First Gear

Member: 23 Nov, 2016

Total Posts: 5

• 4 Jan 2017, 9:02 am
I'm getting a used ford Fiesta fludic (2011 titanium+) for RS.400000(negotiable)..car is in good condition.. Well maintained.. My only worry is the car is discontinued model..and I'm havng doubt on spare parts ..whether I will get it or not in future

JijoMalayil

Member: 02 Nov, 2015

Total Posts: 2293

• 4 Jan 2017, 5:15 pm
Rithika Rajagopal Is it a diesel variant? Parts won't be an issue as every manufacturer continues to supply spare parts up to 10 years after a model is discontinued. Try using this Zigwheels used car valuation link to see an approx value for the car.

Arjun

Member: 26 Oct, 2015

Total Posts: 716

• 4 Jan 2017, 9:41 pm
Rithika Rajagopal
By Fiesta Fluidic , I believe you are talking about the New Ford fiesta(version before facelift as facelift came in 2014).
As I can't guess the fuel and city , just assuming that its a diesel(as it was the more popular version) and in Bangalore (costliest), I feel you can negotiate a little more if it has run >60k kms which I expect for a 5 year old car. The car has been discontinued and has been a flop, so these are points to negotiate. It would be a great deal for 3.7 but even for 4 lakhs its okay provided its been well maintained.
The car comes loaded with features like ACC, cruise control, all safety features, and a great ICE. The 1.5 diesel is a gem of an engine, though if its petrol, it doesn't stand up well against the earlier 1.6 Classic petrol but is not bad none the less.
The parts would not be an issue in metros as it has sold in decent numbers , but if you aren't living in a Metro city, it may take time to get specific replacement parts. However, they will be available on order, it may be that it may take time to get the parts.

Rithika Rajagop..

First Gear

Member: 23 Nov, 2016

Total Posts: 5

• 4 Jan 2017, 9:49 pm
Arjun JijoMalayil It is a diesel variant and has a run 75000 kilometres.

JijoMalayil

Member: 02 Nov, 2015

Total Posts: 2293

• 5 Jan 2017, 10:31 am ( 2 Photos )
Rithika Rajagopal As Arjun mentioned, you can try to negotiate further. Here is the used car valuation for the same.
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_0## -->

Fourth Div