Upgrading Skoda Rapid Headlamps

Upgrading Skoda Rapi..

• 18 Nov 2016, 5692 Views

skbhan313

First Gear

Member: 18 Nov, 2016

Total Posts: 2

• 18 Nov 2016, 5:44 pm
Hello, I have a Skoda Rapid 2013 Model. In my car, the headlights are the single type ones, I want to upgrade to the one seen in the new upgraded Rapid. I called the Skoda showroom, and they said it is not possible as the light fittings are not the same. How can I upgrade it? Please tell me as soon as possible. Thanks, Sunil Bhan.

Roshun

Super Moderator

Member: 13 Oct, 2015

Total Posts: 2035

• 18 Nov 2016, 7:10 pm ( 3 Photos )
Skbhan313
Yes, the shape of the new headlamps is not compatible with the old Skoda Rapid. However, can you clarify if you have the one with the plain parabolic reflector type headlight as seen in this photo...
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_0## -->
Or do you have the refreshed, facelifted model that came with single projector headlamps, like this one...

If you have the older one, you can easily upgrade the headlights to the projector type headlights seen on the white one. It's a bolt on fit for the Skoda Rapid.
However, it won't be possible to fit the new headlights as seen on the latest facelifted Rapid.

skbhan313

First Gear

Member: 18 Nov, 2016

Total Posts: 2

• 1 May 2017, 12:11 pm
Where i can upgrade it. Right now i am leaving in Haryana, Delhi 150 KM from my city and Chandigarh is 100 km. If you can provide me contact details than i will be visit there.

thinkrace

First Gear

Member: 09 May, 2017

Total Posts: 1

• 9 May 2017, 4:33 pm
If you are looking for best GPS car tracker, OBD 2 GPS car tracker is the best option for car. It offers multiple functions such as mileage tracker, abnormal alarm, an internal 3-axis accelerometer for motion detection, remote upgrade, and dead zone supplement. Apart from that it also provides driving behaviour analysis with plug and play functionality

Fourth Div