Kawasaki H2 GT Rendered

Kawasaki H2 GT Rende..

• 21 Jul 2016, 7309 Views

Praveen

Enthusiast

Member: 01 Dec, 2015

Total Posts: 2027

• 21 Jul 2016, 12:54 pm ( 3 Photos )
The patent for the design of the new Kawasaki H2 GT has been leaked and based on the designs, a Japanese motorcycle magazine called 'Young Machine' has rendered the motorcycle. Going by the insanely droolworthy pictures, this motorcycle is the stuff wet dreams are made of! Here's the rendering:
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_0## -->

And here are the leaked patented drawings:
<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_1## -->

<!-- ##phrase_image_larger_version_x_y_z_2## -->

The rendering is really done well, in my opinion. As with the movable wings, expect the bike to be more aerodynamically efficient than the H2, making high speed touring much more easy. The handlebar is also raised to give a bit more relaxed riding position when compared to the H2. Expect the wings working via aircraft speed sensitive electro-hydraulic actuators. The overall design could very well pass off as batman's latest motorcycle! Expect the engine also to be tuned for touring rather than out and out track riding.
I think it will be placed a segment above the ZX-14 R, owing to the complexity and cost of the added supercharger. Although, in India, one of its biggest competitor in the sport touring segment, the Suzuki Hayabusa will be safe owing to its extremely competitive pricing. Thanks to the 'Make In India' CKD initiative. Speaking of which, I just can't wait to see the new Turbocharged Hayabusa!

JijoMalayil

Member: 02 Nov, 2015

Total Posts: 2293

• 21 Jul 2016, 1:48 pm
Praveen How much of an difference does it make? I haven't really ridden a bike past 130 km/h. Only thing I know is that, you get this wind blast at anything over 90 km/h on our normal 200 cc bikes.

Praveen

Enthusiast

Member: 01 Dec, 2015

Total Posts: 2027

• 21 Jul 2016, 2:02 pm
JijoMalayil Sure, riding at any speeds above 100 kmph is absolutely absurd on our Indian roads, but for foreign freeways, 80 kmph may not be enough. That's where the power and the aero helps. In the H2 GT, the elongated front windscreen will help cut through the winds efficiently at high speeds. The bodywork and the frame of the H2 and the H2R has been designed and developed in conjunction with Kawasaki aerospace division! Expect the same with the GT as well. The side winglets are movable and are apparently capable of producing different levels of downforce so as to give the optimum grip while riding or cornering.

Fourth Div