Zigwheels Model Review
RATING

3.7 OUT OF 5

Loading image. Please wait

INR

Ex-showroom Price: 7.17 to 10.51 lacs (Delhi)

39 User Reviews | Write your review

4 out of 5 39

Rating

Performance
Styling
  Good
Ride & Comfort
Fuel Efficiency
Passangers Space
Maintenance Cost
Detailed review :

Okay, so it looks good but is priced very high. After test driving many cars, I decided to opt for the Nissan Sunny. But then I heard news about its rebadged version, Renault Scala. And I personally like Renault more than the Nissan as a brand, so I decided to wait for this car. And trust me it was worth the wait. The Scala is far better than the Sunny when it comes to looks and features. Both cars share the same engine which I have driven already and I am happy with its performance. The features that company announced makes the Scala a lucrative package: leather upholstery, Start and Stop technology, Rear AC blowers and other features are additional and these are not available with the Sunny. The car has launched and I am looking forward to booking this car as soon as possible. Renault Scala is the perfect car for me as it has a nice blend of features, spaciousness and comfort. On the whole I love this car and this is what I have desired.

Purchased as :

New

Was this review helpful to you? Yes (0) | No (2)
Inappropriate Review? Report Abuse

Driven 2 months

Nissan Sunny 1.5 Petrol

Driven 3 months

COMPARISONS

Toyota Corolla Altis D 4D GL Vs Hyundai Elantra SX (D) Vs Skoda Octavia 2.0 Ambition TDI

Featured Comparison

Honda New City VX i DTEC Vs Ford EcoSport 1.5L TDCi Diesel Titanium (O) Vs Hyundai Verna 1.6 SX CRDi VGT

Featured Comparison Read Comparison

Hyundai Xcent 1.1 CRDi Sx (O) Vs Honda Amaze VX i DTEC Vs Maruti Suzuki New Swift Dzire Zdi

Featured Comparison