Zigwheels Model Review
RATING

3.7 OUT OF 5

Loading image. Please wait

INR

Ex-showroom Price: 7.17 to 9.97 lacs (Delhi)

39 User Reviews | Write your review

4 out of 5 39

Get on-road price

Rating

Performance
Styling
  Good
Ride & Comfort
Fuel Efficiency
Passangers Space
Maintenance Cost
Detailed review :

Okay, so it looks good but is priced very high. After test driving many cars, I decided to opt for the Nissan Sunny. But then I heard news about its rebadged version, Renault Scala. And I personally like Renault more than the Nissan as a brand, so I decided to wait for this car. And trust me it was worth the wait. The Scala is far better than the Sunny when it comes to looks and features. Both cars share the same engine which I have driven already and I am happy with its performance. The features that company announced makes the Scala a lucrative package: leather upholstery, Start and Stop technology, Rear AC blowers and other features are additional and these are not available with the Sunny. The car has launched and I am looking forward to booking this car as soon as possible. Renault Scala is the perfect car for me as it has a nice blend of features, spaciousness and comfort. On the whole I love this car and this is what I have desired.

Purchased as :

New

Was this review helpful to you? Yes (0) | No (2)
Inappropriate Review? Report Abuse

Honda New City.

By: Praveen on Honda New City ,on 13 Mar 2014

Conned

By: Nikhil on Nissan Micra ,on 12 Mar 2014

Rating: 3.75 out of 5

My awesome FIAT Punto Grande.

By: Suhas on Fiat Grande Punto ,on 12 Mar 2014

Driven 3 months

COMPARISONS

Nissan Evalia XV (Opt) Vs Toyota Innova ZX 7S Vs Mahindra Xylo E9

Featured Comparison

Mahindra Verito Vibe D6 Vs Honda Amaze VX i DTEC Vs Maruti Suzuki New Swift Dzire Zdi

Featured Comparison Read Comparison

Mahindra QUANTO C8 Vs Renault Duster 110PS RxZ (D) Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vxi ABS

Featured Comparison Read Comparison