2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650 Launched
India Kawasaki Motors launches the 2012 edition of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 at a price of rnRs 5, 00,000 (ex-showroom Delhi)
There is a long list of upgrades that the new Kawasaki Ninja 650R boasts of and here is a list of things that have improved on the mean green machine:
• Redesigned twin-pipe perimeter frame offers proper rigidity, stable handling, a low seat height and improved aesthetics
• Twin-pipe swingarm assembly offers improved rigidity and maximum style
• Redesigned exhaust system features a new connector pipe, a higher-volume 3-chamber muffler assembly for improved mid-range while maintaining peak top-end power, and a higher quality finish
• Redesigned bodywork features better aerodynamics, improved engine-heat dissipation and sharper looks that identify with the flagship ZX™-14R
• Easier-pull clutch cable design for reduced fatigue and enhanced control
• Revised suspension settings and increased wheel travel front and rear offer improved ride comfort while offering excellent compliance in varying situations
• Improved brake pads offer better braking performance and control
• New instrument cluster assembly features an analog tachometer and a digital readout module for at-a-glance information transfer to the rider
• 20mm wider handlebar offers improved rider comfort and control
Sign up for our customized BIKER newsletter today.
Readers' opinions ( 29 )
Here is the exhilarating clip of the 2010 BMW S1000RR being tested at the Portimao Racetrack in...
Bajaj has unveiled its next generation Pulsar 200 for India and has slated its launch sometime...