- I want to buy a SUV. Please suggest which one of the following is a car worth buying: Toyota Fortuner Automatic Chevrolet Captiva Mitsubishi Pajero Sports. Also why?
In buying - Asked by prashant kumar - 34 days ago
- Hi I have booked a Renault Duster 110PS top variant. But now a month after booking it i am a little confused Should i buy a diesel SUV or go for a sedan that offers the same features. After sales service maintainance issues are keeping me wondering pls help me out to buy a good car. Also I can wait till november to buy a new car my budget is between Rs 10-13lacs only.
In buying - Asked by SANDEEP GUPTA - 34 days ago
- Which car is better the XUV 5OO or the Force One. I am looking to buy a good SUV.
In buying - Asked by bhavesh patil - 34 days ago
- Want to buy an SUV my average running is not more than 1000 to 1200 km per month shortlisted Toyota Fortuner Mitsubishi OutlanderHonda CRV. Want to know which SUV will be value for money
In buying - Asked by Rajesh Chunilal Parmar - 34 days ago
- LOOKING FOR AN SUV WHICH IS A VALUE FOR MONEY PRICE BETWEEN 6 TO 7 LACSMINIMUM 7 SEATER.
In buying - Asked by DEEPAK KUMAR PANDA - 34 days ago
- Im confused about which SUV to buy: 3-4 thousand per month running choices are Toyota Fortuner Mitsubishi OutlanderChevrolet Captiva Mahindra XUV or any other. My budget is Rs 19-24 lakh. Ill need the vehicle for 6 years or more.Is the Outlander good? What about avg.
In buying - Asked by vikas chaturvedi - 34 days ago
- Which SUV to buy? I need a minimum 5 seater good luggage space and price between Rs 15 lakh and Rs 30 lakh
In buying - Asked by anant - 34 days ago
- I am having a 2006 model Mahindra Scorpio which is in a fairly good condition and has just completed 100000 km. I use it only as a second vehicle for occasional outstation trips since for city drives I use a mid-sized hatchback.Since the Scorpio has completed 100000km should I dispose off and buy a new SUV at a much higher price thus avoiding major repair costs and depreciating value of the car or still keep my Scorpio as now I only use this vehicle occasionally?
In selling - Asked by BALAKRISHNAN RAJSHEKAR - 34 days ago
- I need a diesel car which has good ground clearance but I dont need a SUV. It should have ample boot space and good features. Price range is between Rs 9 lakh and Rs 15 lakh.
In buying - Asked by karan gaba - 34 days ago
- I have a budget of 15 lakhs and want to buy a suv..my average monthly travel kilometers would be somewhere around 1000 km alongwith occasional long drives..I am confused between the follwing :1 Mahindra XUV500 2. Renault Duster 3. Ford Ecosport. I want you guys to help me out. I want to spend my money on the best. I had initially made up my mind on getting the XUV500 but have heard negative reviews about the inferior quality used in it and the poor brakes. Please let me know if it is so.
In buying - Asked by Karandeep - 34 days ago
Designed to take on everything from the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to the Toyota Innova the Enjoy is...
The Volkswagen XL1 is a production ready technological masterpiece that showcases how efficient yet...