- sir I am a medical representative. Which suitable bike in 125cc with good mileage should I buy because my daily running is more than 150 k.m.
In buying - Asked by syedshakeel - 15 days ago
- 1. What is the average mileage of Bajaj Avenger 220 DTSi bike at an avg of 55-60kmph?2. Also which among the bikes should I buy in the 200-220 cc range for best comfort - Pulsar 200NS or Pulsar 220NF or Avenger 220DTsi or any other bike?3. My height is 5 feet 3 inches. Can I comfortably ride the Pulsar 200NS?
In buying - Asked by Chaitanya - 34 days ago
- m looking forward to buy a bike... my daily commute is about 25 - 30 km... m confused between pulsar 220 and yamaha fz...which one should i go for..what is the real mileage for both these bikes
In buying - Asked by aakash - 34 days ago
- Suggest a good diesel car which offers good mileage is low on maintenance and not very expensive. My budget is around Rs 5-6lakh
In buying - Asked by Vivek - 34 days ago
- I am planning to buy a diesel car. My budget is maximum Rs 6 lakh. I am concerned about mileage comfort and maintenance.
In buying - Asked by Vimal Singh Harit - 34 days ago
- Sir I am 68 yrs and using Maruti Zen for last 13 years used sparingly.The total mileage covered is only 90000km till date.My travel does not exceed 300km per month locally. I travel to my native place 150km away once in three months.I wish to dispose the car and buy New Alto 800 which is likely to hit the roads by Diwali.We are two members but occassionaly three more members join in our travel to native place.Pl advise.
In buying - Asked by Vasudevan - 34 days ago
- Please tell me about Hyundai Santro Xing GL Plus LPG variant. What is the city mileage on LPG and which is a better option: this or the Maruti WagonR Duo. Please rectify
In buying - Asked by ashish - 34 days ago
- Pls suggest best bike in 100 cc segment. I am looking for good mileage performance low maintenance look.
In buying - Asked by pradeep goyal - 34 days ago
- I am currently running my Maruti WagonR Vxi on 155/65/R14 tubeless tyres from Goodyear. I am planning to buy new tyres for my car with a compatible upsizing of wheels without changing my rims. Kindly let me know which of the below tyres is best to choose keeping in mind Indian roads mileage and ride comfort as i do travel long distancesPirelli Cintuaro P4 Tubeless (175/ 65/ R14)A539 C Yokohama Tubeless (175/ 60/ R14)Conteicocontact 3 Tubeless (165/ 65/ R14)S322 Bridgestone Tubeless (165/ 65/ R14)
In technical - Asked by Varun Sharma - 34 days ago
- Hello I want to buy a car within Rs 5 lakh. I am confused. Please suggest which car is good (in terms of mileage and power)
In buying - Asked by Krishnamurthy Bhat - 34 days ago
Designed to take on everything from the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to the Toyota Innova the Enjoy is...
The Volkswagen XL1 is a production ready technological masterpiece that showcases how efficient yet...