- I want to buy a diesel sedan of Rs12 to 14 lakhs. I am looking for a car with good drive comfort and low maintenance. Which is a better buy among new hyundai elantra jetta and new corolla. (or any other model) Please suggest
In buying - Asked by Ankur Aggarwal - 34 days ago
- I want to buy a new diesel car. I am confused between the Maruti Suzuki Swift Vdi or the VW Polo comfortline? Truthfully I like the Polo more than the Swift vdi but I hear that the Polos perfomance is not as great. Also i have heard that the Polo is high on maintenance and the service network is not great. Can you please help. Should I buy the Polo or not?
In buying - Asked by hemant - 34 days ago
- In DEC 2007 I purchased a Maruti Sx4 (ZXI). The car was very good but the only drawback ofthe car is very low fuel economy bad resale value. I want a to go for a good diesel sedan car under 15lakh. I have selected some cars. I am also willing to wait for weeks if some good sedan car will be coming soon. I request you to suggest me a good diesel sedan with a very good fuel economy low maintenance cost last but not the least good resale value. My car runs 45km every day I want to go for manual transmission. 1.VW New Jetta Highline 2.Hyundai Elantra 2012 (My Top priority) 3.Chevrolet Cruze 2012 LTZ 4.Renault Fluence 1.5 5.Toyota Corolla Altis GL Diesel.
In buying - Asked by Ajay Bathwal - 34 days ago
- Suggest a good diesel car which offers good mileage is low on maintenance and not very expensive. My budget is around Rs 5-6lakh
In buying - Asked by Vivek - 34 days ago
- Hi sirI am a big fan of ZigWheels. I am considering buying the Toyota Fortuner Automatic. Please tell if it is agood vehicle for city? How much maintenance does it demand? My monthly run is around 1300km. Please Help
In buying - Asked by Omair Syed - 34 days ago
- I am planning to buy a diesel car. My budget is maximum Rs 6 lakh. I am concerned about mileage comfort and maintenance.
In buying - Asked by Vimal Singh Harit - 34 days ago
- I'm getting an offer to buy Esteem 1997 model single owner VX model since production is stopped maintenance won't be a problem? In case if I made up mind to buy what would be the best price to buy
In usedcars - Asked by vasu - 34 days ago
- I want to purchase a diesel hatchback or sedan in the price range of Rs 6 to 7 lakh mostly for use within the city.It should have good comfort features and and low on maintenance.Please suggest.
In buying - Asked by RAVI - 34 days ago
- Pls suggest best bike in 100 cc segment. I am looking for good mileage performance low maintenance look.
In buying - Asked by pradeep goyal - 34 days ago
- Dear sir I want to buy a new car. My average running per month is 800km and I like Ford Figo in diesel and Hyundai Eon in petrol in small car.Please guide me as per my running should i go for Figo diesel or Eon? Please mention the average of the cars also and the maintenance cost of both cars.I want to keep the car for minimum 5-6 years
In buying - Asked by nitin jaswal - 34 days ago
Ferrari has been voted as the most powerful brand in the world according to Brand Finance and the...
Designed to take on everything from the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to the Toyota Innova the Enjoy is...