- I have a Budget of 7.5 Lakhs. I am confused among the - 1 Second Hand Skoda Octavia For 5.6 Lakhs 2007 Model.
2. Ford Figo Titanium Diesel For 7.11 Lakhs
3. Hyundai Accent LPG For 6 Lakhs. I wish to take a Sedan. But I feel the Figo is also a good bet. I have a good amount of running everyday. I would be travelling about 800km a week. Let me know which is a good bet.
In buying - Asked by Chetan Parmar - 34 days ago
- I have monthly run of 1000-1200 most of which is in the city. I shortlisted Honda City and Hyundai verna diesel. Which one of these two should i buy? (PS: Vernas reviews have not been very impresive in terms of suspension and handling). Kindly suggest.
In buying - Asked by Padum Dubey - 34 days ago
- I want to buy a diesel sedan of Rs12 to 14 lakhs. I am looking for a car with good drive comfort and low maintenance. Which is a better buy among new hyundai elantra jetta and new corolla. (or any other model) Please suggest
In buying - Asked by Ankur Aggarwal - 34 days ago
- Planning to buy gps navigation device for my hyundai i10 vehicle. Kindly suggest the best one serving the purpose.
In productrelated - Asked by Dr Venkat - 34 days ago
- I have purchased Hyundai Accent Viva 2004 model. It has run 1lakh kms white colour repainted Rs 220000. Is it good price and how is the vehicle?
In usedcars - Asked by yogesh - 34 days ago
- I am planning to choose among following cars: Hyundai i10 1.1 Magna LPG Ford Figo 1.2 Duratec Zxi Maruti Suzuki New Swift Lxi. My basic criteria is that the price range should be between Rs 4 lakh and 5 lakh. If you can suggest any other car in same price range with reasons it will be beneficial for me.
In buying - Asked by MAHENDRA NIDHANKAR - 34 days ago
- I want to purchase Hyundai i20 Asta 1.4 CRDI or Volkswagen Polo 1.2d Highline. Please say which is better?
In buying - Asked by Digvijay gaikwad - 34 days ago
- I have bought a new Bridgestone tyre for Hyundai i10 that got punctured on the first day. It further run on rim for 3-4 kms. I showed it to the dealer and he says that since the tyre has run on rim it cannot be replaced.A few days later I went to buy a spare tyre. The mechanic who was replacing that punctured tyre from rim showed me that the date of manufacturing is in 2006 and it should not have been sold in 2012. Furter it is a tubetype tyre where as in i10 I should have been given a tubeless tyre.How can I get my tyre replaced?
In miscellaneous - Asked by Atul - 34 days ago
- Which one is better -- Hyundai i20 or Maruti Swift diesel?
In buying - Asked by Gaurav Tyagi - 34 days ago
- Which car would be best among Hyundai i10 Maruti A-Star Chevrolet Beat and the Chevrolet Spark?
In buying - Asked by SUNIL RANA - 34 days ago
Designed to take on everything from the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to the Toyota Innova the Enjoy is...
The Volkswagen XL1 is a production ready technological masterpiece that showcases how efficient yet...