- Hi I have a budget of 7.5 lacs and am planning to buy a honda civic or some new hatchback. I would preferably want to buy a civic as I already own an i20. Would u please advice me on buying a pre -owned Civic and tell its pros and cons. Thanks.
In usedcars - Asked by Agam Bhatnagar - 34 days ago
- I live in Delhi. I want to buy a car for office use only. My daily running from home to office is around 56km. My budget for a new car is is Rs 3.50lakh and for second car my budget is Rs 2lakh please suggest me a best hatchback car for the same.
In buying - Asked by Surinder Singh - 34 days ago
- Sir I am planing to buy a hatchback. Kindly guide as to which one of EonNanospark and Santro is the safest?
In buying - Asked by Jagjeevan - 34 days ago
- Confused between Polo 1.6 or Hoda Jazz or any other hatchback
In buying - Asked by Aseem Mathur - 34 days ago
- I want to purchase a diesel hatchback or sedan in the price range of Rs 6 to 7 lakh mostly for use within the city.It should have good comfort features and and low on maintenance.Please suggest.
In buying - Asked by RAVI - 34 days ago
- I want a hatchback which is spacious and has good interiors preferably between VW Polo Hyundai i20 Honda Jazz Maruti Swift and Skoda Fabia
In buying - Asked by Lakshit Garg - 34 days ago
- Presently I am driving a Hyundai Accent 2006 which i want to replace. I am fully satisfied with the performance of this car. What was more exciting about this car (at least to me) is its bonnet/headlights are clearly visible to the driver all the time so that one knows exactly where to stop the car at a traffic signal as it has a long bonnet which enhances the driving pleasure also.I would like to know what other hatchbacks/sedan are available in the market (from Rs.4.50 lakh to Rs.8 lakh) whose bonnet/headlights are visible to the driver. I have driven Maruti Swift Dzire Honda City etc. but was not convinced. Kindly do advise.
In miscellaneous - Asked by a k sahijwani - 34 days ago
- My monthly usage is around 800km in Delhi city. Please advise me which hatchback should I buy other than New Swift. My budget is around Rs 6 lakh.
In buying - Asked by Geeti Sharma - 34 days ago
- I want to buy a diesel hatchback. My budget is around Rs 6 lakh. I have shortlisted Ford Figo ZXI Volkswagen Polo Trendline and Maruti Swift LDI. Which of these would be the best choice in terms of features and driving experience?
In buying - Asked by Nishith Sinha - 34 days ago
- I am planning to buy a diesel hatchback. Which is good for me? My options are Renault Pulse Nissan Micra Maruti Swift VDi Chevrolet Beat diesel. Please suggest me as per power mileage and performance but most importantly maintenance. Suggest me a low maintenance car among these. Thanks
In buying - Asked by ajay - 34 days ago
To be held from the 22nd to the 23rd of June, Le Mans 24 Hours will be celebrating its 90th...
The Ford EcoSport SUV for the Indian market has been officially unveiled and is slated for launch...