- In DEC 2007 I purchased a Maruti Sx4 (ZXI). The car was very good but the only drawback ofthe car is very low fuel economy bad resale value. I want a to go for a good diesel sedan car under 15lakh. I have selected some cars. I am also willing to wait for weeks if some good sedan car will be coming soon. I request you to suggest me a good diesel sedan with a very good fuel economy low maintenance cost last but not the least good resale value. My car runs 45km every day I want to go for manual transmission. 1.VW New Jetta Highline 2.Hyundai Elantra 2012 (My Top priority) 3.Chevrolet Cruze 2012 LTZ 4.Renault Fluence 1.5 5.Toyota Corolla Altis GL Diesel.
In buying - Asked by Ajay Bathwal - 34 days ago
- Sir i have an ALTO 2011 model.I wants advise about driveso that save fuel. and second is maintaining tips my vehical.
In maintenance - Asked by Ranjeet singh sankhani - 34 days ago
- sir i owned many computer controlled cars the actual fuel consumption is always higher by 2-3 km than shows by car computer.presently i owe passat highline which constantly shows fuel consumption to 17-18mpl but in actual life it is never more han 14-5 to 15.5 kmpl why is this difference?
In technical - Asked by om prakash mewara - 34 days ago
- i would like to buy new cruze At. please advice me fuel average in city. whether to buy auto or manual version my major driving is in city. The car is worth buying or not. awaiting your reply.
In buying - Asked by devendra - 34 days ago
- I am confused between Ritz Diesel and Chevrolet Beat diesel. My priorities are fuel efficiency maintenancestabilitycomfort etc. Please reply soon.
In buying - Asked by Chetan Prajapati - 34 days ago
- I want to buy a used Skoda Octavia. Is it is good value for money? I want a fuel efficient car or should i go for the Skoda Laura.
In usedcars - Asked by mirza sagar beg - 34 days ago
- I want to purchase a new car. My budget is between upto Rs 3.5 lakh. I have to purchase a petrol car. Between Maruti Alto and Hyundai Eon which will be a better option in terms of maintenance and fuel economy.
In buying - Asked by Manoj Kumar - 34 days ago
- I want to purchase a bike which should b powerful as well as fuel efficient with good mileage. Which bike should i buy?
In buying - Asked by mayur - 34 days ago
- Do you get a Honda City AT in diesel? Which would be better - City AT or Vento AT? How much does the fuel consumption increase in AT as compared to MT?
In buying - Asked by C S Jog - 34 days ago
- I want a 7+1 seater petrol/diesel car which is best in fuel savingcomfort and should be within Rs 10 lakh. Advice me
In buying - Asked by Ganesan - 34 days ago
Ferrari has been voted as the most powerful brand in the world according to Brand Finance and the...
Designed to take on everything from the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to the Toyota Innova the Enjoy is...