- when will wagnor be introduced in diesel model
In - Asked by prakash - 19:00:39 ago
- I have a Budget of 7.5 Lakhs. I am confused among the - 1 Second Hand Skoda Octavia For 5.6 Lakhs 2007 Model.
2. Ford Figo Titanium Diesel For 7.11 Lakhs
3. Hyundai Accent LPG For 6 Lakhs. I wish to take a Sedan. But I feel the Figo is also a good bet. I have a good amount of running everyday. I would be travelling about 800km a week. Let me know which is a good bet.
In buying - Asked by Chetan Parmar - 34 days ago
- I have monthly run of 1000-1200 most of which is in the city. I shortlisted Honda City and Hyundai verna diesel. Which one of these two should i buy? (PS: Vernas reviews have not been very impresive in terms of suspension and handling). Kindly suggest.
In buying - Asked by Padum Dubey - 34 days ago
- I want to buy a diesel sedan of Rs12 to 14 lakhs. I am looking for a car with good drive comfort and low maintenance. Which is a better buy among new hyundai elantra jetta and new corolla. (or any other model) Please suggest
In buying - Asked by Ankur Aggarwal - 34 days ago
- I want to buy a new diesel car. I am confused between the Maruti Suzuki Swift Vdi or the VW Polo comfortline? Truthfully I like the Polo more than the Swift vdi but I hear that the Polos perfomance is not as great. Also i have heard that the Polo is high on maintenance and the service network is not great. Can you please help. Should I buy the Polo or not?
In buying - Asked by hemant - 34 days ago
- I want a car with new generation diesel car with a good high milege. Cost no bar. Please suggest.
In buying - Asked by ssprasad - 34 days ago
- In DEC 2007 I purchased a Maruti Sx4 (ZXI). The car was very good but the only drawback ofthe car is very low fuel economy bad resale value. I want a to go for a good diesel sedan car under 15lakh. I have selected some cars. I am also willing to wait for weeks if some good sedan car will be coming soon. I request you to suggest me a good diesel sedan with a very good fuel economy low maintenance cost last but not the least good resale value. My car runs 45km every day I want to go for manual transmission. 1.VW New Jetta Highline 2.Hyundai Elantra 2012 (My Top priority) 3.Chevrolet Cruze 2012 LTZ 4.Renault Fluence 1.5 5.Toyota Corolla Altis GL Diesel.
In buying - Asked by Ajay Bathwal - 34 days ago
- Suggest a good diesel car which offers good mileage is low on maintenance and not very expensive. My budget is around Rs 5-6lakh
In buying - Asked by Vivek - 34 days ago
- Hi I have booked a Renault Duster 110PS top variant. But now a month after booking it i am a little confused Should i buy a diesel SUV or go for a sedan that offers the same features. After sales service maintainance issues are keeping me wondering pls help me out to buy a good car. Also I can wait till november to buy a new car my budget is between Rs 10-13lacs only.
In buying - Asked by SANDEEP GUPTA - 34 days ago
- I want to buy Diesel Sedan. I am not able to decide between Vento comfort Nissan Sunny XL and Skoda Rapid Ambition. Please guide
In buying - Asked by PRAVIN SONIGRA - 34 days ago
To be held from the 22nd to the 23rd of June, Le Mans 24 Hours will be celebrating its 90th...
The Ford EcoSport SUV for the Indian market has been officially unveiled and is slated for launch...