- I want to buy a Renault Duster. I live in Ghazibad but i cannot find a dealership here. Please Help.
In buying - Asked by Nishant Mudgil - 34 days ago
- I want to start a dealership of Mahindra 4 wheelers in Bhopal cluster. Please provide me information for the same.
In miscellaneous - Asked by prashant thakur - 34 days ago
- I have just got 90000km service done on my 2008 Dzire VDi. Till date all of my cars services repairs etc have always been done at dealers workshops. Of late I have noticed that my cars AC is not performing as good as it used to. After speaking to the dealers AC technician I learnt that the cooling coil of the AC is generally never cleaned because it lies behind the dashboard and is not accessible unless the dashboard is dismounted.Do you think I should get the cooling coil cleaned (or serviced if it requires any service) to get a better performance from the AC? At times I drive 500-700 kms in a day. On such times especially in the current weather I would like my AC to perform at its best.
In technical - Asked by Capt Anant Mohan - 34 days ago
- I have shortlisted Chevrolet Cruze LTZ AT and VW Jetta Highline AT as my options but I'm rather confused on the final selection. While Jetta is little expensive Cruze is an older model with media saying new upgrade coming in June or later in 2012 though dealers are denying this. What would you recommend - spend extra now on Jetta buy the current Cruze or wait for the new Cruze?
In newcars - Asked by Ashutosh Misra - 34 days ago
- Hello I live in Mumbai and am in search of buying new bike reviewed a lot please tell me does the tvs apache 160 rtr leads to back pain my height is 5.9. 2. does the unicorn sold at dealers at extra money is a genuine one? where we have to pay extra money to get delivered quickly. Please suggest. Regards Kishan
In buying - Asked by Uma Kishan - 34 days ago
- Good Day. I want to purchase a bike. Currently i am using Splendour + (2007New Label Model 25000+ Km Doneestimated as 21000-22000 by 4 dealers). I plan to exchange the same and go for a bigger bike. I weigh 82 Kg and 179 Cm tall. My options are CBZ extreme Pulsar 180 Pulsar 150. Some suggested me to go for Unicorn but delivery in Chennai is 5 months and i feel the conventional analog console is a bit little outdated technology for these versions of bike now a days. I use to travel at an average of 30 Km/day(Home-Office) and around 400 Kms (approx) per month others and currently i am residing in Chennai. I need good quality reliable bike along with style. My budget is 75-80 K. Reason for changing the bike is I face back pain problem for even little longer drive (above 50 Km). Also in P180 chain guard is not there and is open (don know how far its adoptable during rainy days and dust formation over the chain lubrication). Pls suggest regarding that also. Also now a days kicker (KS) is not available in many high end bikes like CBZ/P 180. Suggest me regarding the reliability for that too and how long will it sustain without creating any problem. Kindly suggest the right bike for me and i wish to get a best suggestion from expert like you.
In buying - Asked by vimal - 34 days ago
- i am looking for a Beat Diesel LS model and in touch with some dealers also. One of the authorized dealer is offering me Beat Diesel LT model of Nov'11 Rs. 30000/- cheaper than current model. I want to that whether i should go for the last year model. Wh
In buying - Asked by Ashish Anand - 34 days ago
- how to start new car dealership in india
In miscellaneous - Asked by ramu kumar - 34 days ago
- Please give me the names and tele numbers of Vespa scooter dealers in Bnagalore Karnataka.I wish to buy one.
In buying - Asked by M S Dighe - 34 days ago
- hi sir/madamim having cbz extreme bike.. there i a sound creating from engines. for more than 7 months herohonda dealers is attending the issue but not rectified... now he is telling chain inside have to be changed... im not having any trust on him whethe
In miscellaneous - Asked by harimuthu - 34 days ago
Ferrari has been voted as the most powerful brand in the world according to Brand Finance and the...
Designed to take on everything from the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to the Toyota Innova the Enjoy is...