- I want to buy a SUV. Please suggest which one of the following is a car worth buying: Toyota Fortuner Automatic Chevrolet Captiva Mitsubishi Pajero Sports. Also why?
In buying - Asked by prashant kumar - 34 days ago
- Hi I have a budget of 7.5 lacs and am planning to buy a honda civic or some new hatchback. I would preferably want to buy a civic as I already own an i20. Would u please advice me on buying a pre -owned Civic and tell its pros and cons. Thanks.
In usedcars - Asked by Agam Bhatnagar - 34 days ago
- Hi sirI am a big fan of ZigWheels. I am considering buying the Toyota Fortuner Automatic. Please tell if it is agood vehicle for city? How much maintenance does it demand? My monthly run is around 1300km. Please Help
In buying - Asked by Omair Syed - 34 days ago
- i would like to buy new cruze At. please advice me fuel average in city. whether to buy auto or manual version my major driving is in city. The car is worth buying or not. awaiting your reply.
In buying - Asked by devendra - 34 days ago
- What will be better: Buying a Tata Safari or a Mahindra XUV 500?
In buying - Asked by Raghav Batra - 34 days ago
- I am looking to buy a new hatchback. My choices right now are to buy a new Swift VXi and get CNG kit installed on it or should i buy a second hand Swift and get cng fitted in it? I have no problem buying new Swift but the only thing concerns me is the life of the engine which will be degraded by CNG. My daily usage would be 40-50 km. Please help.
In modify - Asked by Kapil Nanda - 34 days ago
- Need suggestion for buying a new car in Mumbai.
In buying - Asked by SHRIKANT - 34 days ago
- I would like to buy a Jan 2010 SX4 ZXI petrol which is 39000kms run. The vehicle is in very good condition and has been single headedly driven from Mumbai-Pune-Mumbai regularly. I am worried about the fuel consumption. I have a few questions 1. What is your opinion for buying this second hand car? 2. My monthly run is around 300-400kms a month? 3. Also do you recommend me to convert it into CNG (through a Maruti workshop) to get good fuel average. 3. I have been told that the car gives an average of 10km/litre with the AC in Mumbai traffic conditions. Is it an accurate figure? 4. What price would you recommend for this car?
In buying - Asked by RAVI AGRAWAL - 34 days ago
- Im interested in buying a good car in the Rs 8-10 lakh range.
In buying - Asked by SURYA KANT SAHU - 34 days ago
- I am looking forward to buying a diesel hatchback and my budget is around Rs 4-6 lakh. Which car should I buy?
In buying - Asked by Darshil Rajan Dapki - 34 days ago
To be held from the 22nd to the 23rd of June, Le Mans 24 Hours will be celebrating its 90th...
The Ford EcoSport SUV for the Indian market has been officially unveiled and is slated for launch...