- i am planning to buy a bike with a budget of rs.1 lakh.my height is 6'4.i shortlisted the bajaj avenger and pulsar 200ns.is bajaj planning to launch a newer variant of avenger in the coming months or should i go ahead and buy 1 of these bikes?kindly let me know.
In buying - Asked by thyagarajan - 34 days ago
- 1. What is the average mileage of Bajaj Avenger 220 DTSi bike at an avg of 55-60kmph?2. Also which among the bikes should I buy in the 200-220 cc range for best comfort - Pulsar 200NS or Pulsar 220NF or Avenger 220DTsi or any other bike?3. My height is 5 feet 3 inches. Can I comfortably ride the Pulsar 200NS?
In buying - Asked by Chaitanya - 34 days ago
- m looking forward to buy a bike... my daily commute is about 25 - 30 km... m confused between pulsar 220 and yamaha fz...which one should i go for..what is the real mileage for both these bikes
In buying - Asked by aakash - 34 days ago
- i think to buy a bikes my budget is 1.5 lakh can u suggest these range bikes?
In buying - Asked by Dijo K Yesudas - 34 days ago
- Pls tell about everything 125 cc bikes
In buying - Asked by MassudHasan - 34 days ago
- since the new discover 125 ST comes at 60K what would be a better option...get this as it has monoshocks and very good handling or pay 5K more and get the p135(have seen many p135 having rust on rear shocks + a very hard seat)both are entry level bikes so wud the performance matter too much to the rider who is graduating from a 100cc or may be a first time riderwud one regret not going for p135 if he bought a d125stor wud one regret not going for d125st if he bought a p135personally love the speedlines black blue combo...but doesnt have the monoshock and petal discs
In buying - Asked by Mayank - 34 days ago
- Hi my self danish i just want to buy 250cc bike is hyosung gt250r is best to buy or ninja 250r i m cunfused between these two bikes
In buying - Asked by Danish Siddiqui - 34 days ago
- Sir I am looking for a bike above 150cc and less than 220cc with a budget around 80000. This is going to be my first bike so I want to give importance on comfort and eliminating cbz extreme because of it's weight and height.Right now I am confused with three bikes in my mind 1. yamaha fz-s for looks2. apache 160-r for comfort3. honda unicorn dazzler for mileage
In buying - Asked by naga - 34 days ago
- I'm planning to buy a bike of more than 200 CC I don't have any limit on budget. Bike should be good looking and maintenance free. Can you please suggest three options. I'm not interested in buying Yamaha Bikes.
In buying - Asked by Abhijith Athreya - 34 days ago
- Hi I am planning to buy a bike. Can you please guide me on small bikes - i wanted to know which bike is better among Suzuki Access Honda Activa and TVS Wego in terms of Performance Engine Power Mileage / Fuel efficiency and life of the bike. Also please let me know if there's any other bike which in your opinion is better than the above 3.
In buying - Asked by Christabelle Baptista - 34 days ago
Designed to take on everything from the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to the Toyota Innova the Enjoy is...
The Volkswagen XL1 is a production ready technological masterpiece that showcases how efficient yet...